Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » What should I do for chronic pain?

What should I do for chronic pain?

Q: I am a 31 years old man suffering from chronic pain for the last 5 years around the left scapula and have a stiff neck. I had an ultrasound done for the scapula area, which was normal, but my cervical X-ray showed - lost cervical lordosis (muscle spasm). Could you please advise me a line of treatment?

A:The chronic pain and X-ray report suggest a clinical examination of your spine, neck, shoulders and hands and may necessitate other exercises such as breathing, mobilization, coordination, postural advice and relaxation. So, I would suggest you to visit a physiotherapist with your reports and learn them.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com