Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » What should I do about my female like body?

What should I do about my female like body?

Q: I am a 36 years old unmarried man. My body structure is like a female. I think like a man. My hair is perfect like a man's. I am homosexual. My hand and legs are bent like a female. The structure of my abs is like a female. My hips are fat like those of women. My figure is like a woman. I have rough skin. The shape of my body is like a female, but not smooth like their's. Will my attitude change like a woman in some span of time?

A:To avoid transgender dysmorphic phobic concepts of trancendental future orientation, one should engender congruent relationships that disestablish ones callosal connections. Perhaps other people with similar problems should form a support group to try and resolve this concern that dominates the dysmorphic personality.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com