Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » What should be done for delayed onset of puberty?

What should be done for delayed onset of puberty?

Q: I am 44 years old and I got married at the age of 23 years with my blood relation. I have two children one is a male and another female. The age of my daughter is 18 years. She is healthy and outwardly gives an impression that she is perfectly all right and healthy. But the problem is that she has not yet reached her pubaerty. We as parents are worried a lot and shown her to a doctor who told that she is OK. But still we are worried and not know about when she will reach her puberty. We would like you to guide us in this regard.

A:If there are no signs of puberty by now (breast development, menses) she has delayed puberty and needs to be evaluated by an endocrinologist in your city. Depending on the hormone reports and examination she can be helped.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com