Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » What is the reason for scanty periods and burning sensation while sex?

What is the reason for scanty periods and burning sensation while sex?

Q: I am 21 years old. I have a problem with my menses. I get them only for two and a half days. Is it serious? Sometimes I get them only for one and half a day accompanied by a severe abdominal pain. Secondly, whenever I have sex with my husband, I get a burning sensation and pain in my colon and lots of white discharge. I feel like avoiding sex and my husband is losing interest in me. What should I do for this? Will this affect me from becoming pregnant? Please give me some suggestions to be a healthy and a good wife to my husband.

A:For your scanty periods, you should consult your gynaecologist. He/she should also be able to check out why you get pain on intercourse and white discharge. You probably have vaginal and/or pelvic infection. These are easy to treat. Yes, they can affect fertility if left untreated, so you must attend to them early. Your husband cant force himself on you sexually when you've got all these problems. He should be empathetic and should help you to see the gynaecologist. Certainly, this does not make you a bad wife.


................... Advertisement ...................


Short videosBy Firework

................... Advertisement ...................

--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com