Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » What is the cause for ulcer on my penis?

What is the cause for ulcer on my penis?

Q: Last month I got two ulcers on the head of my penis. I consulted a doctor who suggested VDRL test, the report of which was negative. Than I went for TORCH test which is also negative. The doctor had given me Azithromycin initially and then Microdox and says it is scabies. Can you tell me why did this happen? Now I also have some pain & a burning sensation (not while passing urine). Please advise.

A:The ulcers have to be seen for diagnosis. Best for you is to see a dermatologist or urologist. Get blood sugar checked. If you have something called phimosis - the foreskin is tight and doesn't retract easily - this may need treatment.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com