Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » What is the cause for pain during intercourse?

What is the cause for pain during intercourse?

Q: I have been married for the past 2 years. though we have sex regularly (1-2 times a week)for the past 2 years i have been having pain during intercourse and not feeling sexually aroused. My vagina seems dry during intercourse. The other problem is that after the intercourse semen seems to be flowing ouside and not inside. My periods are regular without much discomfort during those days. I have not conceived yet and we are trying for it. Kindly try to help with the problem and advice as to consultations I have to have.

A:Very often, pain during intercourse is an indication of some pathological condition of the reproductive tract organs. Quite commonly, it is because of a condition called pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). Please consult a gynaecologist for proper diagnosis of your condition and treatment. Also, have a close look at your relationship with your husband. Strains in married life often result in such a problem. Your problem is not insurmountable.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com