Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » What is the alternative medication to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?

What is the alternative medication to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?

Q: I am a 51 years old male, allergic to non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like Declofenic, Nise, Sumo etc. I get rashes on my face, head and hairy regions. What is the alternative medication to non steroidal anti inflammatory drug? The doctor has prescribed Dolo (650 mg) but that hardly helped me.

A:Even if you were not allergic, it is dangerous to take Nise and Sumo, which contain nimesulide that is either not permitted or banned in advanced countries like US, UK, Ireland, Australia etc. due to its severe side effects. Depending on the severity of pain, whether mild, moderate or severe, an appropriate drug such as Proxyvon (moderate pain) or Ultrazac (severe pain) can be taken.