Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » What do I have pain on passing motion?

What do I have pain on passing motion?

Q: I am 20 years old. I had previously written to you about my problem that I experience pain when ever I pass motion or sit on a bench or some surface. I have also observed that there is a cut at my anus (or opening I do not know the actual terminology) and also some buds like thing around my anus. I am from a poor family and cannot afford to pay for tests and the doctors fee. I actually want to know what my problem is called and what is the reason for it? Is it a serious problem?

A:Did the cut at your anus (which I think is a fissure-in-ano) respond to the medicines that you had taken in the past? If it did, then you may be able to treat it again with a course of Metronidazole 800mg TID for 10 days. In addition, I would suggest that you apply Nitroglycerine ointment around your anus twice a day, and sit in a bowl of warm water twice a day. If all of this does not help, you should see a surgeon for a minor operation called fissurectomy.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com