Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » What are the black protrusions on my face?

What are the black protrusions on my face?

Q: I am 30 years old. During the past few years, I have developed 4-5 blackish protrusions (about 0.5 mm to 1 mm length) under my eyes and at the boundary between the nose and the rest of the face. I don't know what they are called. But they are definitely not pimples. I am afraid that more will develop gradually. What are these? How can I avoid them from developing further? Is the condition curable with medicines or should I go for cosmetic surgery? Please advise.

A:From what I can gather, they could be warts, which are developing. These can be easily removed by a minor surgical procedure without leaving any scars. I don't think you need to be worried about them. They can develop at other places too but they can be removed as and when they appear.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com