Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Problem passing urine

Problem passing urine

Q: I am a 50 year old male having problem in passing urine. Also there is a pain in the right testicle for which I have not consulted a doctor. Do you think there will be further complication if I wait to consult a doctor after 10 months, when I go back to my hometown.

A:It appears that you might be having bladder outlet obstruction. Regarding testicular pain, it could be on account of epididymo-orchitis. I would suggest to see a urologist, though it is not an emergency.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com