Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Pain in testis

Pain in testis

Q: I am feeling pain in my left side of lower abdominal parts. I feel pain in left testis and left side of colon, just above the anus. The pain is of inflammatory type. I have used a number of antibiotics on the advice of doctors. Now I am taking Monoctyl and fludac. Please suggest me some test.

A:Get a Uroflowmetery done. Only a urologist can tell you where this test is available. In Delhi it is available at Gangaram Hospital, Safdarjung hospital and Institute of Spinal Injuries at Vasant Kunj. Besides this, do get an ultrasound for KUB and residual urine. Meanwhile try tab. Minipress (xl) 2.5 mg at bed time and stop other drugs. Take this tablet if you dont take medicines for BP. Tell me the report of ultrasound and also urine routine test. Frequent intercourse will give you some additional relief.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com