Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Is there any way to stop unwanted erections?

Is there any way to stop unwanted erections?

Q: My 30 years old friend is having a lot of slow watery fluid discharge from penis almost throughout the day. It causes staining of underclothes especially after wanted or unwanted erections even during the day. He knows that it is not urine. Is there any medicine that he can take to stop erections and watery fluid discharge?

A:Urethral discharge at sexual stimulation is normal. There are medications that can prevent erections from occurring temporarily for a couple of days, as is done after certain penile surgeries during healing. I am sure a 30 years young (I assume he is married) man would not like his erections to be stopped for indefinite period. There is no way he can be prevented to have erections during the day, while he keeps on having normal erections at night. He has to divert his attention to work, rather than get sexually stimulated during the day.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com