Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Is there any alternative to circumcision?

Is there any alternative to circumcision?

Q: My foreskin is not going back, I am 30 year old male. I don't like surgery. I heard that some creams are there for this. pls give your advice. From the internet I come to know that some local application can help to loose the skin.

A:Surgery is indeed the best option. If you want to avoid surgery, then move your skin back and forth many times a day but never leave your skin back once you have finished. You can apply vaseline or vaseline based cream to soften skin. If your skin was normal and has become tight later, rule out diabetes.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com