Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Is my speech problem curable?

Is my speech problem curable?

Q: I am a 21 years old boy having speech problem. Although, I speak fluently but my pace is fast, which sometimes makes it hard for the listener to understand. Whom should I consult? Please advise.

A:You need to consult a qualified speech pathologist who can assess your speech for its intelligibility (understandability) and also whether the rate of speech is within normal limits or not. After the assessment you can obtain a detailed information about your problem and also about its possible remedy (if needed).


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com