Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » How to treat pain in the testis?

How to treat pain in the testis?

Q: I am suffering from testicular pain which occurs very often now a days. At the age of 17-18 I first had a severe pain in my left testis and the doctor wrote in the prescription that left greater than right and gave me medicines (Unicarbozom forte etc.) and I was cured. Now at this stage (my age is now 28+) it bothers me mainly on new moon though the size is not big enough (little more than normal, I think). The doctor told me that this is quite normal. So please suggest what I should do?

A:If your doctor finds everything normal then probably what you have is chronic orchalgia which is not a major disease but neurological pain of the testes. It is known to be self restrictive. In your case we should rule out diabetes or any other cause. If nothing is found and still it bothers, your doctor could use Magetol 200 mg twice a day. In my experience it works for neurological pains. It may also be wise to get an ultrasound of kidneys to rule out any referred pain on account of stones or any other obstruction.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com