Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » How to remove burn scar from the face?

How to remove burn scar from the face?

Q: I suffered a burn injury 20 years back which left a scar on the left side of my face(almost complete left side) and upper parts of the left ear. Now I want to go for Plastic Surgery. Please tell me the proceedure that will be used i.e. tissue expander or any other, the cost involved and the chances of improvement?

A:It is difficult to give an opinion regarding what type of plastic surgery you would require without examining you. Please enclose a close up photograph of your face showing the scars and I may then be in a position to give an opinion. However it will be better if you personally contact a plastic surgeon. There are many reputed plastic surgeons in the north in all big hospitals. If you have any specific area in mind I may be able to suggest same hospital.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com