Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » How to manage allergic rhinosinusitis?

How to manage allergic rhinosinusitis?

Q: Im a 24 year old male, having recurrent and chronic cold for the past 5 to 6 years. In spite of taking regular medications, i atleast once in a week have runny nose(very severe) and now associated with wheezing which is bothersome. I have taken over the counter medications with the medications prescribed by the ENT doctor. The medications are Rhizin, Becadexamin, and Avil.The symptoms constitute to a more bothering stage when i eat chicken especially. so i would really be helpful if guide me.

A:You seem to have allergic rhinosinusitis. You need to get a CT scan of the sinuses done, and have an ENt surgeon do an endoscopic examination, and decide further management.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com