Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » How can I manage my erection problem?

How can I manage my erection problem?

Q: I am a 30 years old male and feel uncomfortable in company of females. The slightest contact results in the erection of my penis. Sometimes even walking with a female is a problem.

A:It is quite obvious that you are both hyperexcitable and repressed. Human sexual response differs from animal sexual response in that it is the higher brain that (is supposed to) controls these responses rather than the primitive brain. Your sexual grounding and conditioning are wrong. It is easy to overcome this by making a conscious decision. You are not an animal. You can choose when you want to be aroused and when not. Also, you need more frequent ejaculatory release. If you don't have partner, you can masturbate and release the pent up sexual energy.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com