Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » How can I improve my sexual performance?

How can I improve my sexual performance?

Q: I am 42 years old. I weigh 100 kg and I am 5.6 feet tall. I am a diabetic for the past 3 to 4 years taking medicine - Gemer - 500 tablets (Glimepiride) and extended release Metformin hydrochloride tablets, one in a day before dinner. Apart from that I am taking Tablet O - Beta 25 (Atenolol) once in a day, Stanlip (Fenofibrate tablets), Atoril (Atorvastatin tablets 10 mg). I have a sexual problem. I participate in sex once or twice a week. Can I take any medicines, to have it regularly on daily basis? Is there a medicine, which can improve my performance?

A:You are definitely overweight for your height and age. Your serum lipids also seem to be high as you are on Atorvastatin. You are diabetic and hypertensive too. All of these ailments and their medications affect/influence the erectile function/ability in men. You will have to work hard to lose weight and control your diabetes, lipid levels and hypertension, not just with medication but also with appropriate diet and regular exercise. As your general health improves and you attain better control on your blood sugar, lipids and blood pressure, you will experience improvement in your sexual performance and stamina. By the way, twice a week frequency for a 42-year-old man is quite normal.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com