Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Do I have acidity due to ulcers?

Do I have acidity due to ulcers?

Q: I am a 42 years old female, diagnosed with hiatal hernia 4 years ago. I was also treated for ulcer after biopsy. I usually suffer from acidity problems. Lately, I have started having stomach ache around my navel area. Does it mean that I still have an ulcer? I don't prefer to get endoscopy done. Can I take Pantocid to relieve myself of the acidity?

A:The pain may be due to an ulcer, since ulcers can recur. To avoid this please avoid smoking and drugs such as ibuprofen and naproxyn. For headaches and body pains take acetominophen (Crocin). You can take Pantocid on a regular basis. It is a safe medicine.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com