Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Child - adenoids

Child - adenoids

Q: My son, now at 12, is having adenoids. His speech is slightly distorted and he cannot spell out certain words properly. My doctor suggests for an operation. Please give me your advice so that he can recover.

A:If the diagnosis is correct, and he does have adenoids, which can be confirmed by an xray of the adenoids, and a possible endoscopic examination, surgery would definitely help a lot and he would be cured. There is no definite medical cure for adenoids otherwise.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com