Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Can you please suggest a rheumatologist in Hyderabad?

Can you please suggest a rheumatologist in Hyderabad?

Q: My husband has been diagnosed with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE). He was treated well in USA, now we are looking for a good rheumatologist in Hyderabad to start treatment. There are a lot of hospitals in Hyderabad, not possible to find out correct doctor. Please let us know which hospital and doctor is good to treat SLE?

A:Dr. U. R. K. Rao, presently President of Indian Rheumatology Association, is one of the best known name in the field of rheumatology including SLE, in Hyderabad. His clinic is in Punjagutta, near Lakkadi-ka-pul, called Sri Deepti Rheumatology Clinic.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com