Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Any operation for knock knees?

Any operation for knock knees?

Q: I have knock knees. I was to rectify this problem and please tell me which hospital and doctor should I go. I have read about Ilizarov procedure, please also tell me about this, I think it is better for me as it would not reduce my height.

A:Knock knee can be treated by operation with Ilizarov and also without Ilizarov procedure. This can be operated by any orthopaedic surgeon and I would advise you to go to the hospital nearer to you so that post operative management is easier.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com