Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Am I suffering from some testicular disease?

Am I suffering from some testicular disease?

Q: I am 48 years old male. My right testicle has minor pain while pressing when compared with the left one and minor pain when pressing just above the penis towards right side. During masturbation, I got pain in right thigh if I try to control the ejaculation. No swelling anywhere. I checked with doctor and as per him I have no problem. Kindly suggest me what to do further?

A:Your description does not reflect any underlying disease process. The pain you are talking is the pain referred along the nerve, which goes to thigh and is normal. Any normal person would have this pain on pressing his testis. There is no treatment except support for your testes with a pulled up underwear and avoid hurting testis during masturbation and even stop pressing it to check whether you have pain on pressing.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com