Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Allergy to white flour

Allergy to white flour

Q: For the last few years I have developed an allergy to white flour - anything with the slightest trace of white flour gives me eruptions on the back of my hands and if I continue having white flour it spreads all the way to my forearms. Besides giving up having all the foods with white flour, is there any other treatment/remedy which can give me permanent relief from this problem?

A:You need to consult with a gastroenterologist to confirm your diagnosis as well as seek advice from a trained nutritionist. Alternative therapies are not beneficial in such cases.


................... Advertisement ...................




Using 0 of 1024 Possible characters
Choose Topic
-------------------------------- Advertisement -----------------------------------