Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Where should I get tested for the H1N1virus?

Where should I get tested for the H1N1virus?

Q: Where should I go if I get infected by the H1N1 influenza?

A:If you have relevant Flu like symptoms, which last longer than a few days then a throat swab culture test for H1N1 needs to be carried out. If positive then you should be given Oseltamivir (Tamiflu) tablets for 5 days along with rest & supportive therapy. Govt hospitals of your area can guide you on this. If you have cough, fever, nasal blockage, sneezing & throat pain etc you should use face mask & avoid close contact with family & friends etc.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com