Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » What is the problem with my ejaculation?

What is the problem with my ejaculation?

Q: I have stones in the kidney. Recently, one of the stones came out through the ureter. I was given Veltam. At the same time I developed a problem with my ejaculation. I get the sensation but no semen or fluid is excreted. Why is it so?

A:It is quite possible that you may be having retrograde ejaculation - that is, instead of the semen coming out, it goes back into the urinary bladder. Kindly consult a urologist personally for this problem.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com