Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » What can I do for my erectile dysfunction?

What can I do for my erectile dysfunction?

Q: I had meningomyelocele at birth. The disease as I know is very complicated but due to my good luck and having got operated just on the next day of my birth, the complications were relatively less. I have deformity in the feet (flat feet), which after surgeries, is relatively OK. In fact, today I am a well qualified professional working in a corporate & 100% independent. My problems are as follows: I suffer from urinary incontinence. I also have erection problem and not being able to have sex. On this count I am feeling worried because I always feel that at least sexually I am OK and will have a good family life? Therefore your valuable suggestions are required on the matter.

A:As for your problem with erectile dysfunction, you may try the following: 1) Arginine - Arginitric is one of the trade names and it is to be taken, one sachet thrice daily i.e. 3 sachets daily with water. 2) a medicine like tadalafil e.g. Forzest 10 mg one tablet, about 30-60 minutes before planned sexual activity. As for your urinary incontinence, I would like to know the results of urine-routine and microscopy and also have an ultrasound to assess the bladder and kidneys, and see if there is any residual urine before one plans further.


................... Advertisement ...................


Short videosBy Firework

................... Advertisement ...................

--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com