Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Paternity tests

Paternity tests

Q: A friend of mine has a girl friend and she gave birth to a baby boy and she tells him that this child is his son. Can any medical examination prove that the child belongs to him?

A:It is a common problem of disputed paternity. Modern day DNA fingerprinting can answer the question. Interested parties can contact CDFD (Center for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics) at Hyderabad.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com