Knee pain

Q: My right knee pains while I am in standing position maximum 2 minits. 15 months back it was severe pain that day I was in india, I consult a doctor, he advised me some cartilage capsules, he asked me to take 3 months continous,I obliqed and that has given better pain was decreased but not completely recovered but satisfied after 6 month again pain started I read a website that drinking tea getting relacs from arthrities, so I started drinking tea more, I feel like vomitting so I stopped this tea. Now I get the pain very often.

A:The description of your knee pain indicates some type of mechanical/structural problem. For this you would need a consultation with a RHEUMATOLOGIST. I suggestthat you try to find out a Consultant Rheumatologistin your area and take his opinion about the knee problem. He may have to do a few relevant tests formaking an accurate diagnosis of the cause of your kneepain. Once the cause is known, the treatment can be planned accordingly.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on