Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Keratosis pilaris

Keratosis pilaris

Q: I am a 24 years old medical student. I am suffering from keratosis pilaris on both my arms. I have tried so many drugs including antifungals and vitamin A ointments but couldnt get much benefit. So please advise me what I should use now.

A:Keratosis pilaris is recalcitrant to treatment. Keratolytics can be of some help. You can try preparations containing salicylic acid and urea.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com