Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Is white apple cider vinegar good for health?

Is white apple cider vinegar good for health?

Q: One of my friends advised me to take 1 tablespoon of white apple cider vinegar daily. Can you please explain its benefits and is it okay for all types of people to take this? How about children?

A:Apple cider vinegar is beneficial in all/most health conditions, mainly allergies, sinus, infections etc. It is mostly safe to take this product. There are no studies on excess intake of this product and no studies on children also, so I cannot comment. However, please note that in a normal individual, 1 tsp intake can be considered as safe.