Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Is it safe to consume protinex health drink and threptin biscuits?

Is it safe to consume protinex health drink and threptin biscuits?

Q: I have been advised to take protinex health drink and threptin biscuits to increase my weight. I have heard that these have side effects like complications in conceiving and pregnancy. Is this true?

A:Protinex and threptin are high protein products and I see no reason in what complications you have mentioned. Please have the drink as per label recommendations for your age and requirement once a day and the biscuits at any other time, 2 nos, to maximum 4 nos per day. Continue this for six months, check your weight regularly and consult a general physician and get a blood profile (protein status) check after that time for being on the safe side.

Mission Vision Campaign