Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » Imbalanced testicles

Imbalanced testicles

Q: My testicles are imbalanced and one is bigger than the other. While playing, a cricket ball my genitals atleast 3-4 times. What to do?

A:Some difference in size or level of hanging is normal. If the difference in size is more than one cm then it may be abnormal but it has to be examined by a urologist. You may have problem like hydrocoele in the bigger testis. Use guard while playing and show yourself to urologist near your vicinity.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com