Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » How to treat itching & boils on the penis?

How to treat itching & boils on the penis?

Q: A am married from last 3 years and have a daughter - 1 year old. For last one month or so, after having sex, I get itiching , small cuts and small boils on the top of my penis. After two-three days it is o.k and again when I have sex, the same thing appears. My wife and I have consulted the doctor but he says everything is o.k. Please advise the necessary medicine. Thank you in advance. Regards.

A:I hope you appreciate the difficulty in advising without actually seeing a patient. From the description it is entirely possible that you may be suffering from a fungal infection. This fungus, called candida, lives normally in the vagina and may be picked up after sex particularly if you are prone to it. Diabetics pick it up more readily than some other people do. It might not be a bad idea to consult your doctor again but if that is not possible you may use canesten cream on the genitals for about 2 weeks and ask your wife to use canesten vaginal pessaries at night. If this helps, fine or else I think you should consult your doctor again.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com