Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » How can my impotence be treated?

How can my impotence be treated?

Q: I am a 39 years old impotent man who has tried various medicines including Ayurvedic ones but none of any help. I am unable to perform totally with my wife. I have good early morning erection, but at the time of performing I just can't. I have done various tests and the report stated - fasting blood sugar - 89 mg/dl, testosterone - 490 ng/dl, prolactin - 10.2 ng/ml, TSH - 3.53, FSH - 3.3 miu/ml, LH - 2.28 miu/ml, DHEA-Sulphate – 154 mcg/ml. What should I do? Please advise.

A:Your tests are fine and if you have normal erections in the morning, there is unlikely to be any organic cause of your impotence. It is likely to be a psychological factor, which is not uncommon. You could best be advised by a urologist with sexual dysfunction specialty and seek his advice.

Be careful on Ayurveda preparation as at times they contain heavy metals, which could harm your kidneys.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com