Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » How can my chronic prostatitis be treated?

How can my chronic prostatitis be treated?

Q: I am a 28 years old man suffering from chronic prostatitis. Due to this my penis has become sensitive and as a result I am having premature ejaculation. Also I feel pain in penis while ejaculating. What should I do to make my sex life better as I am going to marry soon?

A:Painful and premature ejaculation may or may not be related to prostatic inflammation. Low dose antibiotics, alpha-blockers and anti-inflammatory drugs usually prescribed over long term (8 to 10 weeks) provide a lasting relief of chronic prostatitis. Response may not be perceived in first couple of weeks; hence you should not have very high expectations so early during the treatment. You may get married without any anxiety, as many young men labelled to have chronic prostatitis may get rid of their symptoms after marriage.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com