Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » How can I treat my penile skin irritation?

How can I treat my penile skin irritation?

Q: I am a 28 years old married male. About 4 - 5 months back my penile skin got one white and black spot between the end of penis and testicles. It’s itching and spreading. My wife suggested me to apply Candid powder but all in vain. Now it’s growing and I am really worried about it. Please help me with this and guide me regarding the treatment.

A:You seem to have some kind of dermatitis (probably seborrheic dermatitis) at the peno-scrotal junction. There may be some degree of sogginess, which to you is appearing white. Black area may be due to post inflammatory pigmentation. With treatment you should be alright. Too much of moisture in the area, either because of repeated washing or because of excessive sweating is likely to aggravate it. Consult a dermatologist for optimal management.


--------------------------------Advertisement---------------------------------- -
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com