Home » Frequently asked Questions on Health » How can I improve my complexion?

How can I improve my complexion?

Q: I have a wheatish complexion and dry skin. I want to improve my complexion and have a flawless skin. Can you suggest some face masks and remedies for the above?

A:Flawless complexion means different things to different people. -Wash your face using Cetaphil lotion 2-3 times daily. -Apply Kojic acid cream (Clearz) twice daily. -Apply Adaplene gel at bedtime (after clearz cream). -Take 1 tablet of Antioxidant (Antoxid-HC) daily. -Avoid sun-exposure especially between 10 AM to 3 PM. -Apply efaderm cream for dry skin. If this doesn't help then go to a good dermatologist for follow up.

Woman Gives Birth To 'Miracle Twins' Naturally, Discharges Self Hours Later

Thu, 21 Sep 2017 14:30:15 IST
Apparently she had no idea that she was giving birth to twins and then the natural delivery of the kids made the doctors describe it as "miraculous". The kids are joined at the abdomen and share an umbilical cord. Doctors say that they "desperately need surgery".

Shocking Rise In Premature Baby Deaths, Reveals Study

Thu, 21 Sep 2017 12:33:03 IST
There has been a tremendous rise in the number of neonatal deaths in connection with premature births and babies with low-birthweight over the period of past 15 years even though the country has witnessed decline in early deaths from infections, according to health officials.

Hyderabad: Senior Doctor Attacked At Gandhi Hospital, 250 Juniors Boycott Duties

Thu, 21 Sep 2017 11:30:47 IST
Doctors tried to save him but he succumbed to the attack, post which, his family attacked the doctors saying that they did not pay much attention to the patient.

Woman Revived After 30 Minutes Of Death!

Thu, 21 Sep 2017 10:30:16 IST
She suffered a cardiac arrest just before the surgery began and it was no less than a miracle when the doctors were able to revive her 30 minutes after she suffered a cardiac arrest.