- Sexual self-confidence is the most important thing to perk up your sex life. Find a way to have sexual fun to boost up the sexual confidence.
- Being flexible can enhance your sex life. Try stretching after your workouts or incorporate a little yoga into your routine.
- For a healthy sexual life, it is important that you are fully relaxed. A sound sleep of 7 - 8 hours is vital for your body to be energised and active.
- Before having sex, establish a committed relationship that allows trust and open communication.
- Stay away from the junk food, fast food, soda, colas and processed sugar. Healthy fruits, veggies, grains etc. will make you feel better and more energetic.
Wednesday, 05 January 2011