Pain in groin

Q: About a year ago, I experienced pain in the groin when I tried to kick a football. I wore an athletic supporter which gave relief. When I started playing cricket I experienced a similar pain. The pain is sharp and on the right side just above the penis accompanied with a swelling in the area. What is the solution?

A:From your symptoms I learn that you have pain and swelling in the groin after playing games. These symptoms reappear each time you play and this has been going on for over a year. I suggest that you see a general surgeon as soon as possible as I suspect you might have hernia.


................... Advertisement ...................




Using 0 of 1024 Possible characters
Choose Topic
-------------------------------- Advertisement -----------------------------------