Vibha Vij (nee Baluja) topped her masters in Foods and Nutrition from Delhi University. Her research thesis was on "Designing of Information Education Communication (IEC) material and assessing the efficacy of Nutrition Education Intervention among the CAD patients." She did her internship at AIIMS, Delhi and then joined Novartis Nutrition as a Clinical Business Executive. She was the illustration designer for the book "The Cholesterol Facts" by Dr. Piyush Jain, at the Escorts Heart Institute, Delhi. She also worked with Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute (PSRI) for Liver, Renal and Digestive diseases, New Delhi, as a Junior Dietician. Vibha also has the experience of working with VLCC (Vandana Luthra's curls and curves) as a Clinic Manager and with www.dreamghar.com as content manager with additional responsibility of advertising and marketing. Thereafter she joined DoctorNDTV.com and was responsible for the Lifestyle/Fitness and the Nutrition sections. She has a degree in Public Health from the The George Washington University.
Awards & Distinctions:
· Received Dr. Mohini Sethi prize for best dissertation in M.Sc. (Food and Nutrition).
· Won a certificate of merit for Distinction in Human Nutrition Requirements in M.Sc. previous.
· Won a certificate of merit for Distinction in Food microbiology in M.Sc. previous.
· Elected as the President for Nutrition Club at Institute of Home Economics (University of Delhi).
· Received a Diploma Certificate from the 14th World Children's Art Exhibition, Italy.
· Received a prize in Poster Design Competition by Helpage India.