Can I use Vita Ex Gold Plus to treat erectile dysfunction?

Tuesday, 17 February 2009

Q. I would like to know if Vita Ex Gold Plus treatment helps to overcome erectile dysfunction and is good for virility? How long should the treatment be? I am 68 years old.

A.  One needs to be very careful with regard to claims made by producers of Over-The-Counter (OTC) formulations advertised in the lay media. These products are not tested for efficacy and safety by the drug control authorities. There is no scientific evidence on the efficacy and safety of Vita Ex Gold Plus. The only approved treatment for erectile dysfunction is sildenafil (sold under various brand names such as Penegra) and tadalafil (sold under various trade names such as Zydalis).