Why does my semen not come out forcefully?

Tuesday, 22 July 2008
Answered by: Dr. Ajay Sharma
Senior Consultant, Department of Urology,
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital,

Q. I am a 25 years old man who has been masturbating from the last 10 years. From the last few weeks, I have been observing that after masturbating, at the time of ejaculation, I feel the force with which the semen comes out is not much. It does not come out forcefully from the penis and is less in quantity. Also, I feel the semen moves backwards into the penis. What is the reason for this?

A.  The force of ejaculation depends on intensity of excitement. Whatever concerns you have mentioned, are immaterial.